Life in Leander, TX is defined by a warm and friendly atmosphere. At The Standard at Leander Station apartments, we create the ideal space for you to socialize and have fun. Surrounded by stunning views of the nearby woods, our apartment community rises in a lush oasis of tranquility and natural beauty complete with a paved hike and bike trail that leads straight to the Leander MetroRail and the future ACC Leander Campus. The Standard has easy access to US-183 and 29 Highway so you can stop worrying about your commute time.
- Wood-Style Flooring
- Tiger Skin White Granite Countertops
- Espresso Cabinets with 6-inch Bar Pull Handles
- Castle Grey Blend Glass Tile Backsplash in Kitchens
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Under Mount Kitchen Sinks with Gooseneck Faucets
- USB Outlets
- 2 Inch Faux Wood Blinds
- Outdoor Relaxation Spaces on all Homes
- Private Backyards Available
- Wooded Views Available
- Pool view
Pets - Max 4 allowed
- Comments: Cats & Dogs: No size/weight limit. Pet Deposit (Refundable): $150/pet. Pet Fee (Non-Refundable): $250/pet. Pet Rent: $15/pet
- Restrictions: Any hybrid or mixed breed with any of the following: Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, American Bull Dog, German Shepherd, Malamute, Rottweiler, Doberman, Dalmatian, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario. This list is not all inclusive of all breeds and Management has final approval.
Pet-friendly Apartments in Leander, TX
Soft touches and modern finishes are present inside and outside our apartment homes ensuring you'll always get the best apartment living experience in Leander, TX. Covered parking, private garages, private yards and additional storage space are also available on site. Take advantage of the comfortable amenities, starting with a resort style swimming pool with sundeck and BBQ grilling area included. A chef-inspired outdoor kitchen cabana is there to relax with friends and family with an amazing al fresco dining experience. The Cyber Café is the ideal place to stay connected, while the 24-hour fitness center helps you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. We know friends come in many shapes and sometimes on four legs, so we’ve thrown in an on-site Bark Park for your canine friend to enjoy. Stop waiting and start living! Contact us today and let's get you in for a private tour of the property!