Luxury Apartments in Leander, TX
The Standard at Leander Station apartments features luxury amenities with wood-style flooring, granite countertops, in-unit washer and dryer, built-in microwaves and kitchen islands for a sleek and modern look. Pick a room with a view, as we're surrounded by beautiful wooded scenery and enjoy all the perks of living a lavish lifestyle. Lounge by the pool, stay connected at the Cyber Café or enjoy an al fresco dining experience at our chef-inspired outdoor kitchen and BBQ area. Stay active with our 24-hour fitness center, take your dog for a walk at the on-site bark park, or simply relax in the intimacy of your own home. No matter what you end up doing, at The Standard we've got you covered. Visit us today!
Rental Criteria (full screening policy available upon request)
- Income: Gross monthly income of all applicants must 3x monthly rent
- Credit: 600+ (flexible depending on other criteria), no property debt, no evictions. A conditional result may require a cosigner or an additional deposit.
- Criminal: no felony convictions, no violent, drug, or sexually-related misdemeanors
- Application Fee: $45 per person over 18 years old
- Administrative Fee: $150 per home
- Deposit Fee: $150 for one bedroom, $250 for two bedroom (additional deposit may be required depending on approved credit)
- Water: Allocated
- Renters Insurance: Required
- Stove/Oven: Electric
- Cable/Internet: AT&T or Spectrum
- Valet Trash: $30
- Pest Control: $5
Optional Rentable Items
- Storage Closets: $35 - 50
- Carports: $35
- Detached Garages: $135
The Standard at Leander Station offers you one and two-bedroom pet-friendly apartment homes to fit your lifestyle. Ranging from 673 to 815 square feet, our one-bedroom apartments feel spacious, not to mention the outdoor relaxation space that comes with each of our layouts. If you're in need of a two bedroom, we have nine floor plans for you to choose from. At a whopping 1,209 square feet, our largest floor plan offers two baths, two bedrooms, plenty of storage spaces, large walk-in closets and high-end finishes. All apartments have open, flexible layouts which allow you to add that personal touch and truly make it your home, plus your own private balcony or patio. A paved hike and bike trail connects our property to the Leander Metrorail and future ACC Leander campus which is not only convenient but also an ideal spot for a leisure walk together with your furry friend. With easy access to the US-183 road and Highway 29, our 1680 Hero Way location the ideal spot for anyone looking for a one or two-bedroom apartment for rent in Leander, TX.